Thursday, October 18, 2012

Diana Feron For-City Council

Jeff Martin has tried to make a big deal of Diana Feron being "in bed" so to speak, with C4GC and while I might not agree with everything Jodi Huigens Riddleberger and G4GC stand for I would like to point out it WAS NOT Diana, Jodi, or C4GC who lobbied to end RUCO, helped put Robme Perkins in office, helped Downtown Greensboro Inc rip-off all of Greensboro or worked with TREBIC to take control of every office of local government.

My concern when I sent Mr Martin the e-mail titled, "Heads Up" and containing only the link to her facebook page with the words, "I don't know anything about her," was that she might be in league with Robme Perkins, DGI and TREBIC. Now we know she's not.

I sent him the e-mail because I knew he wouldn't be able to resist digging up anything he could find and with all the DGI and TREBIC stuff going on I simply haven't the time.

I can't vote for Diana Feron for City Council because I don't live in her district but until I see what I believe is a better choice I think Diana just might be the girl to help us break the backs of the developers who are killing Greensboro. Besides, maybe she will attract some more voter participation, who knows?

Sorry, you'll have to open the links on your own, I'll not give Jeff Martin the benefit of better search engine optimization by linking to the posts.

http://fecundstench.wordpress.com/2012/10/16/diana-feron-for-city-council/

http://fecundstench.wordpress.com/2012/10/16/jeff-phillips-and-strippers/