Saturday, November 10, 2012

What? Billy Jones Was Right Again?

The lowlife blogger, Jeff Martin, aka Fecund Stench, hates he. He can't even make up fictional cross-dressing transvestite prostitute stripper stories that are as good as the real stories I dig up. The Irving Park brat, Ed Cone is wallowing in sorrow as he is no longer holds sway with Greensboro's elite, they can no longer use his blog to push their agenda because the tyrannicide, Billy Jones-- that's me-- has scooped every blog, every newspaper and every television station in town on the most important issues in the city.

It's like my friend, David Hoggard once said, "It's not how many read your blog but who reads your blog." Well David, old friend, not only do I have the who but judging from that little counter on the left I'm soon going to have the many. Ben Holder, wherever you are, I learned a lot from you, you're still my hero and I own a lot of my success to what I learned from you. Who da' man? You da' Man!

Some of my recent victories include but are not limited to:

Mayor Perkins Tax Fraud as confirmed by the News & Record in Greensboro mayor owes taxes, faces foreclosure
I Don't Blog The News, I Make The News! in which City Council Woman Nancy Barakat Vaughan took up my challenge to clean up Greensboro government corruption and break the back of TREBIC on her Facebook page
I exposed the Restaurant Tax That Wasn't and the real reason behind it.
I reported a cold blooded murder that the media still hasn't bothered to cover
I broke the long standing history of Institutional racism that controls Greensboro economic development.
Greensboro Economic Development Alliance Pads The Numbers
And let's not forget that over at Greensboro Partnership Exposed, I exposed the Betty Cone Grassroots tax evasion scandal two months to the day before the News & Record picked-up on the story.

Did I mention I get more on air time than the status-quo at local public meetings? Yeah, News 2 tries not to film me but all the other stations always pick me out of the crowd. At the Mayor's recent East Greensboro Summit Gathering of The Trolls I got on the local BET station. How's that for influence in East Greensboro, Mr Mayor? You are aware that BET caters to mostly a Black audience and that most of my East Greensboro neighbors are in-fact, nice hard working black folk. You knew that, right?

Want to see this city change for the better? Join us at Impeach Robbie Perkins and Real Progress For Greensboro. I promise, I'm right again.