Monday, June 30, 2014

Mendenhall County Day School "Fast Track" Charter School Application


Over the weekend I mentioned some changes were taking place here at East Greensboro Performing Arts Center. One of those changes is an expansion into the levels of the corruption we seek out. Tyrannicide will now be extended beyond the city limits of Greensboro.

I'm told a certain Mr Norcross stands to earn in excess of $450 thousand Dollars a year from the proposed Mendenhall County Day School, a charter school to be located in nearby Jamestown, North Carolina. I'm also told this same Mr Norcross is a very heavy campaign contributor and business associate of a certain politican who had a very big hand in making all this happen. I don't know how true any of that is but I thought I should share what has been forwarded to me.

Anyway, without saying anything more I leave you to decide for yourself by reading the Mendenhall County Day School "Fast Track" Charter School Application for yourself.