Saturday, August 16, 2014

Rocco Scarfone In Trouble Again?

I read in today's News & Record about a shooting last night at Visions Night Club on West Market so I immediately went to their website and found they are the property of iVision Consulting Group LLC. But are they?

You see, when I went to the NC Secretary of State website I learned that iVision Consulting Group LLC was dissolved on March 4th 2014 and a search at the Guilford County Register of Deeds leads me to believe the club is on rented property as it is located in a shopping center.

So who now owns Visions Night Club? Is our old friend and resident gangster, soon to be owner of downtown Greensboro's House of Blues, Rocco Scarfone back up to his old tricks? Did they bleach the parking lot again this time, alter the security videos again this time?

Who knows, right?