Friday, September 18, 2015

Sal Leone: Is Ben Holder Blackmailing City Council?

Yesterday I made note of the fact that Ben Holder has again made his blog go dark in a post titled Ben Holder Is In Hiding Again:


Soon thereafter Mayoral Candidate Sal Leone left a comment on that post to which I didn't give much mind. At some point Sal deleted his comment. At 10:49 this morning Sal left a second comment explaining the deletion of his first comment:


"This morning I got a call from Ben Holder and he started to text me and he broke my heart and asked me to take down my post because it bothered him.Ben reached out to me and said or texted, "I took it down cuz I dont care anymore, nobody asked me to do anything, your conspiracy crap is so dumb, sad pathetic".

So we have Ben's answer, he was not asked.I spent this morning praying for Ben as I want his heart to be right as he is a good hearted soul down deep.

Psalms 34:18
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Let us all pray"

My reply at 11:01 this morning:


"Sal Leone wrote:

"This morning I got a call from Ben Holder and he started to text me and he broke my heart and asked me to take down my post because it bothered him.Ben reached out to me and said or texted, "I took it down cuz I dont care anymore, nobody asked me to do anything, your conspiracy crap is so dumb, sad pathetic".

So we have Ben's answer, he was not asked.I spent this morning praying for Ben as I want his heart to be right as he is a good hearted soul down deep.

Psalms 34:18
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Let us all pray."


Took a screen grab too.

If Ben is telling the truth then why doesn't he delete his blog altogether instead of keeping it around as a tool to extort more blackmail money out of city officials?

Ben Holder has long proved himself to be a liar. Tell Ben I said to go fuck himself."


 So what was it that Sal deleted? What was it that Sal claims Ben Holder wanted hidden? Here you go:





That's right, I get automatic e-mails of every comment left to this blog no matter how quickly you click the delete button. And thanks to Google Gmail even my trash gets saved.

Now what is it we find interesting about Sal's deleted comment? What is it that might concern Ben Holder the most? Could it be this statement by Sal Leone:


"Well it seems he took his blog down, why we don't know yet but who is the coward if it stays down, or was a favor called in for the election."


Ben Holder's blog had years of evidence against various City Council members. If Ben was simply tired of it all then why didn't he simply delete his blog altogether instead of restricting it to invited readers only? (Which could be as few as only Ben Holder)

How much are they paying you this time Ben? And how many times will you continue to blackmail Mayor Nancy Barakat Vaughan and the rest of the Greensboro City Council.

We'll be posting some of Ben's deleted content in the coming days. After all, we had most of it before Ben ever got it.