"Scare the community AND YOU GET TO KEEP YOUR 2.5 MILLION DOLLAR FUNDING for the SRO Program in Guilford County!!!
I know this may sounds far off but just so you will know the history of these incidents YOU MAY WANT TO RESEARCH ACTUAL STUDENTS WHO HAVE HAD WEAPONS OR GUNS ON CAMPUS SINCE SRO PROGRAM HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED Incidents staged to create to fear because of recent SRO conversations!
1) Historically all these stories to prove why SRO are needed will flood emails, social media and news outlets EVERY TIME SRO discuss starts with the school district RESEARCH WHEN THESE INCIDENTS HAPPEN
2) Practices to have incidents around the time the board has conversations primarily happens at county schools today Ragsdale and Southeast High School
3) Primarily INCIDENTS NORMALLY ARE REPORTED TO BE MINORS by doing this student's information is protected
4) Normally when the incidents are created to cause fear in the Guilford County it is done in a manner in which weapon is either not on campus or not found on the students person Ex. Ragsdale student reportedly hid it outside Southeast High School reportedly had his hunting riffle in his trunk today
5) MAJORITY OF THESE INCIDENTS OR ACTUAL GUN ARE AT COUNTY SCHOOLS WERE THE SAME LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY AND CONTROL THE STORY AND REPORTING POINT IS SCARE THE COMMUNITY AND YOU GET TO KEEP YOUR 2.5 MILLION DOLLAR FUNDING FOR THE PROGRAM"
Is it time someone other than the Guilford County Sheriff's department investigated this? I know as a civilian investigator I haven't the means or authority to conduct an investigation of this magnitude.