Tuesday, January 17, 2017

I am still alive

In late 2011 and 2012, I put my life on the line to internally call out Wells Fargo for Securities Fraud, Insider Trading and violations of the Investment Advisors Act of 1940 via making up financial plans to get retention bonus' after the Wachovia Wells Fargo merger.

Internally, I was told to shut up after my confidentiality was violated by Wells Fargo EthicsLine staff and internal investigators.

From December 8, 2011 till June, 2012, I thought I was going to get 'disappeared'.

I contacted Greensboro's News and Record and they did nothing.

I contacted the SEC and FINRA and they did nothing.

I contacted North Carolina's Secretary of State, Securities Division, and they sent the info to the SEC and FINRA, and they did nothing again.

Until Matt Taiibi wrote up my story in January, 2013, no one knew if I was telling the truth or not.

After his story suggesting mass Insider Trading across the Financial Industry, the SEC and the Department of Justice still failed to act.

They got away with the Insider Trading, as the statute of limitations ran out, same with the Securities Fraud.

I am going back through communications and documents for a retaliation case in Federal Court here in Greensboro, which the News and Record never reported.

Trial is set for July 10, 2017.

Warren Buffett owns 10% of Wells Fargo and 100% of the News and Record.

I accused Buffett of Insider Trading.

I accused Jamie Dimon of J.P. Morgan/Chase of Insider Trading.

I am still alive.