Thursday, October 19, 2017

My Challenge To Edward Bruce Keohohou: Updated With Criminal Record

People love to make unsubstantiated and vague accusations against me. Most are made without my knowledge but a few Online Rambos make accusations on my own Facebook page.
They treat Facebook as if they are talking in private, just among friends, gossiping. They're not. This particular post has been shared by no less that 30 people prior to my writing this article about Edward Bruce Keohohou and the accusations he has made of me. Click on the image to view full size.



As a citizen, blogger, political activist, and candidate for Mayor of Greensboro I will grant anyone the same challenge I gave Edward Bruce Keohohou: Show us the money! Prove your accusations against me.

Sure, I've made mistakes, I regularly update pages on this blog to note my mistakes. But you will never prove that Billy Jones ever sold out to anyone and the people making such accusations simply don't want you looking into their business.

Update: Saturday October 21, 2017. Turns out I'm not the only one Edward has falsely accused and failed to prove his accusations against, but better than that, it turns out that Edward has a very long list of criminal charges and convictions.

Is Edward still on probation/parole?

Edward should learn the pot should never call the kettle black.

It wasn't me you pissed off, Edward. It's just that when I mention people's names their enemies start sending me information on them they think the rest of Greensboro should know. And you did accuse me. I never accused you of anything.