Thursday, February 2, 2012

SS Different Project

While I'm busy trying to garner support for an East Greensboro Performing Arts Center, the people actually making the decisions are up to their same old dirty tricks and back room deals.

The man heading up the task force is the Mayor's campaign manager. The City Council is meeting behind closed doors, competitors to the performing arts center are in on the planning and the Mayor has a conflict of interest. SS different project.

I'm not opposed to a performing arts center, I just want to put it where it will do the most good for the most people. And that isn't downtown or at the Coliseum.

I welcome debate. Give me any reason why you think East Greensboro isn't the best choice and I'll prove you wrong. Show me anyone on the other side who is willing to do the same.

Continue to article #20 Not Set In Stone