Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Coming Soon: Public Service Advertisements

Do you run a Greensboro based non profit organization in need of some free online advertising? Well it just so happens I just opened up several slots in the sidebars for ads 120 pixels wide and up to 600 pixels tall that I'm willing to offer to deserving local non profits after I've checked them out. With over 3000 readers a week and a steadily growing local audience this might be the place to get your non profit some badly needed attention. The Greensboro Partnership, Action Greensboro and Downtown Greensboro Incorporated need not apply. Contact me for more info.

Another change is the "Click Here To Show Your Support!" link I placed on the top left of the page so that Greensboro's elite can see how many people are supporting the ideas expressed here. Simply click on the link every time you agree with me or anything you see posted here and they'll soon get the message.