Monday, October 22, 2012

Mayor Perkins Forclosure, IRS Problems And Child Molesters

Update: Other sources tell me the information below is incorrect and that Mayor Perkins' Irving Park home is simply financed for more than its current value. Did Mayor Perkins borrow money against his Irving Park home to help in the financing of his $Million Dollar condo at Roy Carroll's Center Point? I'm still working to get to the bottom of this story.

Update 2: Still other sources are telling me the loan for the Mayor's condo was the reason for his dismissal from the board at Newbridge Bank. Again, I have no proof of any of this.

Begin original post.

Some interesting things little birds told me while flying past today. While trying the verify the rumor that Mayor Robert and Carol Perkins' home at 1612 St Andrews Road in Greensboro is in foreclosure, I came across this list by Ed Cone. Not sure what Ed has been saving it for. I can't speak with Carol as she's under some sort of order not to discuss her and Robme's situation but word in Irving Park is, Robme isn't welcome much anymore.

Then there was another very fast flying bird that told me that IRS agents have been pounding on Carol's door looking for Robbie. Seems the Feds want to talk with him before he and Zack Matheny both square off against Billy Yow for Howard Coble's Congressional seat. Say what you want about Billy Yow but he's neither a thief nor a drunkard.

Oh, and on the off chance you saw that News & Record article about the Boy Scout child molesters that didn't include any names. Here's the names.

Maybe George can help me find out something on that foreclosure thing?