Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Isn't this How It's Done In Greensboro?

Had I not read the names I would have thought he was writing about one of the trips taken by Greensboro's privatized economic development agencies:

"About $21,000 was spent at Yankee Stadium in New York, another $7,100 at the Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Tex., and $4,400 at Turner Field in Atlanta, Ga. More than half a million more was billed to EFI credit cards for food, hotels and other entertainment..... ..... justified the lavish entertainment bills by saying it “must build and maintain strong relationships with site selection professionals across the country.”

It's the same everywhere you go but I can only fight on one front at a time. And I could sure use some help here in Greensboro. E-mail me at RecycleBill@gmail.com if you'd like to help. There are even ways you can help without anyone knowing you are involved.