Thursday, September 18, 2014

Senator Kay Hagan On Heritage House

Got a reply back from the Senator concerning my to e-mail to her about the goings on at Heritage House:

"Dear Friend,
Thank you so much for contacting my office. I greatly appreciate hearing from you, and I hope you continue to share your opinions and ideas with me. I am honored to represent North Carolina in the United States Senate, and it is important to me that my office is open and accessible. I sincerely apologize for my delayed response.
Whenever I am asked to evaluate an issue, I look at all perspectives and interests so I can make the most informed decisions possible. I have always felt that elected officials should do more to work across the aisle to pass legislation that benefits all Americans. I have strived to promote bipartisanship among my colleagues in the Senate, and I pledge to continue working with individuals from all political backgrounds as I champion the interests of North Carolina.
I take great pride in my moderate record, both in the United States Senate and the North Carolina Senate. Throughout my career in public service, I have been particularly dedicated to advocating for middle-class families, making sure our children have access to quality education and promoting fiscal responsibility. North Carolina is the most military-friendly state in the nation, and I will work to continue this tradition. My own family has a strong military background, and I am so proud of our brave men and women serving in the armed forces.
As legislation comes before Congress, please feel free to contact me with your concerns, questions, and ideas. I have always said that constituent service comes first. As I tackle issues in the Senate that are important to our state, I want as much input as possible from the citizens of North Carolina.
Again, thank you for contacting my office. It is truly an honor to represent North Carolina in the United States Senate, and I hope you will not hesitate to contact me in the future should you have any further questions or concerns. If you would like to stay informed on my work in the Senate, you can sign up for my e-newsletter, follow me on Twitter at @SenatorHagan, or visit my Facebook page.
Sincerely,
Signature
Kay R. Hagan"

Yes, it's a form letter but I'm one of several that received the same for writing about Heritage House. Washington has been made aware and if nothing is done Senator Hagan will also be held accountable. On that you have my word.

Sincerely,

-Billy Jones
Your friendly freelance, neighborhood Tyrannicide on his way to going national.


Spread the word, EzGreensboro.com