Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Greensboro Ranked One Of The Most Dangerous Cities In Nation

According to Neighborhood Scout only 9% of US cities are more dangerous than Greensboro, North Carolina and overall Greensboro has over 3 times as much crime as the rest of North Carolina.  That means 91% of the nation is safer than Greensboro-- 91%. You could move almost anywhere and be safer than you are in Greensboro. Think about it, that should make it really easy to sell real estate to the heads of major corporations, don't you think?

Add one to the list. Good job Mayor Vaughan.