Monday, June 22, 2015

Communications between Roy Carroll's Rhino's John Hammer and the City of Greensboro's Donnie Turlington on the Rhino's Circulation numbers

On Jun 3, 2015, at 2:07 PM, Turlington, Donnie wrote:

Hi John,

I have been asked to request a copy of the “audit” that was conducted regarding the Rhino’s
circulation numbers.

You might imagine where this request originated.

As a follow up to community budget meetings, we attempt to fulfill all equests/questions/concerns raised by residents, I am doing my official duty in following up on this request.

Donnie Turlington, APR
Communications Manager.
.
.
From: John Hammer john@rhinotimes.com
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2015 4:06 PM
To: Turlington, Donnie
Subject: Re: Rhino Audit

Donnie,

That’s really not my territory. I believe that our general manager, Catherine Kernels and
publisher Roy Carroll are setting up a meeting with you and Tom Carruthers about the audit
of our circulation.

If I can be of assistance. let me know.

John Hammer
Editor
Rhino Times