Wednesday, June 24, 2015

The Rhino's John Hammer looking into City Council Expense Accounts

From: Hammer, John To: Turlington, Donnie
Subject: Re: Public Records Request
Date: Sunday, December 21, 2014 11:59:09 PM

Donnie,

This is a public records request for information about the expense accounts for members of the
City Council including the mayor. I understand that some of these accounts are handled in
the form of city issued debit cards.

What I would like is a complete accounting for the expense account of each of the nine
members of council during 2014. I understand that December is not over, but would like the
records through November or the last month available.

I am requesting a complete accounting including any receipts, invoices, bills, tickets, or other
paperwork that indicates where the money was spent and what it was spent for.

I know this is a short week, but if you could give me some idea of when the information will
be available, that would be great.

Thanks,
John Hammer
Editor
Rhino Times