Thursday, September 17, 2015

Jamal Fox's Campaign Manager Attempted Murder

Shalonda Matthews, campaign treasurer for Greensboro City Councilman Jamal Fox has a rather colorful past. Apparently she once attempted to murder Mr Teroux Topping by poisoning his drinking water with bleach.






Click on the photo to enlarge.

Now before you go feeling sorry for Councilman Jamal Fox allow me to let you know that Mr Fox has a few skeletons of his own. Problem is: they're hidden in closets all over town. Some of them were on Ben Holder's Troublemaker blog which has apparently gone dark again.

But that's okay as I have them them and I'll be posting them soon. Details about Jamal's DWI that were hidden from the public, his domestic violence incident at his home and the cover-up by GPD police Captain James Hinson, failure to disclose, unreported campaign contributions... I've got it all.

It might be that Ben Holder can be bought but I can't. Only a bullet in the back of my head will stop me. Do they dare?