Thursday, December 10, 2015

Matt Stafford For Guilford County School Board?

Recently I pointed out the dangers of bait cars in my post Bait Cars Put City And Children At Risk. Someone named Matt Stafford commented and I replied.

At the time I didn't know who Matt Stafford was but when I checked my Facebook page I found he had tagged me in a thread we had both commented on previously. It probably wouldn't have mattered as I was just having fun with Mr Stafford until I learned he is a candidate for the Guilford County School Board.



Okay, so you want to know how Matt Stafford's handicapped equipped van was stolen and why he is so upset? He left his keys in the switch and the van unlocked while he was sleeping in the back when someone opened the door, got inside and drove away. In other words, like most victims of car theft, the boy isn't very bright.

Now it might be that I'm wrong about the risk of bait cars but as you can see from the screengrabs of the Facebook thread Matt Stafford is far more concerned about auto theft than he is about the children he'll be responsible for if elected to the Guilford County School Board. And currently he is running unopposed.

I tried to warn you Matt. Now you've got to hope no one runs against you as he or she will only need 2 votes to beat you.