Saturday, February 27, 2016

Fec Checks Out

I can't say I didn't expect this to happen and honestly I can't blame him. After all, like Fec writes in his post The Short Bus Insurgency:

" I’ve already been sued and thrown out of the house on one occasion.  My marriage and business mean more to me than taking down these hapless mooks in office."

You see that's how it goes when an entire city relies on only a few people to change things for the better. Those of you without the balls or the wherewithal to do anything more than complain on social media are simply allowing the problem to continue like the pussies that you are. Even Superman needs back-up sometimes.

Yes, I know for all of you your "marriage and business mean more to me than taking down these hapless mooks in office." but that doesn't mean you just have to throw your hands up in the air. Fec is ducking because there have long been less than a dozen of us willing to stick our necks out against overwhelming odds backed by Millions of Dollars of taxpayer dollars of which you stood by and gave up control.

Take for instance my post from Tuesday, February 16, 2016, Union Still Out Of Square,
in which I complained that the City of Greensboro had not only failed to send me the public information I had asked for as part of Public Information Request #5359 but had deliberately sent me the wrong information and failed to follow up on my attempts to get them to correct the situation.

Hundreds upon hundreds of people read Union Still Out Of Square in which I encouraged readers to submit their own public information request if for no other reason than to prove me a liar.

Of those hundreds how many actually took the time to fill out an internet form that can legally fill out anonymously? Four people. That's right, just 4 people.

And to date we have not received replies to information that I requested on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 and lawyers for Eric Robert had requested months before.

 

How long must we wait for a pile of receipts?

 
Get off your asses, people. Yes, you have to take care of your families but if the City of Greensboro continues its current path the stories like the Gate City Bomber will no longer be fiction. It's up to you to make EzGreensboro.com the most widely read publication in the Piedmont Triad so that the plight of the working classes, left, right and center, can no longer be ignored.

Because when the conversation stops the war begins.


And just so you know we are willing to add writers as well as publish letters to the letter both signed and anonymous when necessary. RecycleBill@gmail.com