Sunday, September 11, 2016

Paul Byun, John Ryan, Even Chains

There comes a certain responsibility with having become the biggest strictly online indy presence in Greensboro and we here at EzGreensboro.com are going to try and meet that responsibility. Now don't get me wrong, I've no plans to make this an entertainment rag, my own Wackemall.com is my personal outlet for such, but when you're knocking down tens of thousands of page views per month it pays to serve the community in as many ways as possible so when Fec linked to Paul Byun whose blog featured a video of local musicians John Ryan and Even Chains I thought we should feature it here as well.

After all, this blog is about Greensboro and this is Greensboro.

And I added the Paul Byun Blog to Alt Aggrigated on the left of the page. It should show up when he posts again. Enjoy.



Send your local suggestions to RecycleBill@gmail.com and don't be shy about self-promotion. I once had to do a lot of it for myself. As a matter of fact: as much as I hate self promotion, the fact that I'm running for Mayor of Greensboro forces me to do it for the sake of Greensboro.