Saturday, September 23, 2017

Diane Moffett Never Replied

On July 26, 2017 I sent the following e-mail to Reverend Diane Moffett concerning her announcement that she was running for Mayor of Greensboro. Click on the picture to view it full size.



Reverend Moffett never answered my e-mail. Does she really live in Jamestown?

According to John Hammer of the Rhino Times:


Diane Moffett wants you to think she is being transparent but how can she be transparent when she can't or won't explain moving to Greensboro on the same day she signed up to run for mayor? Is Reverend Moffett even paying the rent on the townhouse she claims to have rented on North Elm Street or is someone taking care of that for her? Someone who might want to control her if she is elected Mayor of Greensboro?

I'm being as transparent as I know how. Got questions? The best tool I have at my disposal right now is Facebook. My personal page is public and anyone can comment there.

I'll do the best I can to answer your questions.

Diane Moffett never replied to my question-- will she reply to yours? Will she be responsive should she become Mayor of Greensboro? Or will her transparency be like that of Mayor Nancy Vaughan who passed a transparency resolution that has since been violated by almost every single member of the Greensboro City Council.


You see, I tried to warn you years ago...