Friday, September 29, 2017

Plucking The Chicken Lady

As far as I can remember I've never met Amy Murphy in person but when she started the recent controversy about moving the homeless out of Greensboro I couldn't help but think the name was familiar. Was she a Facebook friend? I looked up her profile on Facebook and while she looked like someone I thought I'd seen before I still couldn't put it together. Besides, she's not on my Facebook friends list. At least not currently.

But in searching through my Gmail account this morning while reading up for a second time on what some others were telling me I stumbled upon this 2013 e-mail I sent to George Hartzman concerning being friended by Amy Murphy. You see, EzGreensboro.com is full of articles about Roy Carroll and few of them speak well of him. Click on the picture to view full size.


Now I realize this does not prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Amy Murphy, aka, The Chicken Lady, works for downtown developer Roy Carroll but ask yourself the following question:

Why did I send George Hartzman that e-mail back in 2013 if not for the fact that I was surprised that someone who works for Roy Carroll would be friending me on Facebook?

And finally, if you want me to forward you the original e-mail you only need e-mail me at RecycleBill@gmail.com and ask. I'll be very happy to comply. Just copy and paste my e-mail address into your e-mail.

People aren't always what they seem. This kind of corruption is yet one more example of why you need to write-in Billy Jones for Mayor of Greensboro.