Saturday, November 4, 2017

Why Should You Write In Billy Jones For Mayor?

When you talk to people about writing-in Billy Jones for Mayor of Greensboro they will tell you that Billy Jones has brought a lot of issues to the forefront but mayors only have one vote and therefore I won't be able to change things.

But that is only half true.

You see, as Mayor of Greensboro I will have far more access to information than I have as a citizen/blogger/activist. As Mayor I get to decide what I get to look at. As Mayor of Greensboro I will be capable of exposing far more corruption than I am now.

As Mayor I won't have to ask permission to access records. I can and will get them for myself. And yes, I am smart enough to know what is and isn't public records.

And I can promise you, if I am elected Mayor of Greensboro on November 7, 2017, the rats will start jumping ship before I'm sworn into office at the first Greensboro City Council meeting I attend.

Write-in Billy Jones for Mayor. Write-in Thessa Pickett for District 2. Vote all the incumbents out of office, share this with everyone you know, and watch Greensboro change for the better.