Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Is City Council Ignoring You?

Believe me, I know what it feels like to be ignored by the Greensboro City Council. E-mail after e-mail after e-mail goes unanswered until I do something so outrageous they are forced to answer my concerns or insist I'm crazy. Or in the case of Mayor Robme Perkins, declare me a troll.

Well I can't promise you that I can get Greensboro City Council to read or respond to your e-mails but by sending them to RecycleBill@gmail.com and allowing me to post them to this blog just like Eric Robert did with his recent e-mail to City Council I can promise you that someone will read them. As a matter of fact: In the last 10 days, 6000 people have read this website and the numbers continue to grow daily.

And don't forget to attend the first meeting of Real Progress For Greensboro aka, The Gathering of the Trolls on October 29th.