Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Will The News & Record Print This?

A copy of my latest letter to the editor:

"The City of Greensboro website claims there has been "...more than $150 million in new public and private investment" along the East Market Street corridor where streetscaping was completed in 2008-- the same year Greensboro voters approved the bond to fund the streetscaping of Lee Street and High Point Road.

East Market Street Development Corporation claims $175 million and yet to date the City of Greensboro, EMSDC and the American Planning Association have all been unable to provide evidence that streetscaping works as proven by public information releases sent to me by City staff.

It would appear the voters were deceived when they approved the bonds for streetscaping Lee Street and High Point Road."

I can and will document everything I wrote to anyone who e-mails me at RecycleBill@gmail.com