Thursday, March 20, 2014

Zack Matheny's Wyndham Text Messages: Part 5 Proof Zack Lied

As part of my investigation into claims that Greensboro City Councilman Zack Matheny has been selling incentive packages I have been investigating the rumor that he was in attendance at a party at the home of Roy Kaplan to celibrate the $1.975 Million Dollar incentive grant on February 4, after Council passed the incentive grant to Kaplan and company.

While it's true that I've yet to prove that Mr Matheny is in-fact selling incentives, the biggest deterrent to my investigation thus far has been Zack Matheny and certain other members of the Greensboro who shall remain nameless for the time being.

On Friday, March 14, 2014 I posted Zack Matheny's Wyndham Text Messages: Part 2 in which I posted a link to a text message sent to me by Mr Matheny as evidence that he caught a plane to Washington, DC at 8:10 PM that night to attend the National Prayer Breakfast.

I asked for credit card receipts or other evidence that Counciman Matheny actually flew to Washington but never got a reply so I checked the minutes of the February 4 City Council Meeting only to learn that Councilman Zack Matheny seconded the motion to adjourn the city council meeting at 10:10 PM.

Zack missed his 8:10 PM flight and never went to Washington. Zack is never going to Washington. And very soon Zack will be leaving the Greensboro City Council once and for all.