Tuesday, July 25, 2017

A Conversation With John Brown

A few weeks ago I attempted to have an e-mail conversation with candidate for Greensboro Mayor, John Brown about a number of concerns I had that I hoped he would clear up. But rather than clear up my concerns. Mr Brown decided it better that he send attorney Paula A Wells to threaten me with a cease and desist letter instead. You may click on the images to enlarge them.





Funny this is: John Brown could have explained any of those things to me but chose not to do so. I waited weeks on his reply. E-mailed him multiple times hoping to get a reply. And now I get threats.


My reply to Ms Wells,

"Tell Mr Brown he fucked up!"

Oh, and I added a link to this post.

Seriously, I'm a dying man, you think lawyers scare me. Google Pulmonary Fibrosis.

Please continue reading A Conversation With John Brown: Part 2