Saturday, August 11, 2018

Summerfield mayor Gail Dunham conspiring with Todd Rotruck on his residential status and the editor/publisher of the Northwest Observer on Dunham's character, and other records request related communications



.
.
"I understand if you choose not to jump into this battle we unfortunately have playing out in Summerfield, but if you do, I’ll be happy to provide any further information that would help in writing a fair account of the mayor’s public records requests and her reluctance (or refusal) to fulfill them.

In full disclosure, I must admit I am biased – as both a community news writer/editor and a Summerfield citizen, I despise and distrust Gail Dunham and I am embarrassed to have to call her our mayor … in the six months she has been in office she has done more to tear our community apart than most could have possibly done in years."

patti stokes, editor/publisher
pscommunications
publisher of the Northwest Observer
.
.





.
.






. .