Friday, October 12, 2012

Greensboro & Guilford Aggregated

As this blog has recently become the most popular blog in Greensboro and Guilford County dealing solely on City and County issues I thought it my responsibility to give others a voice so in keeping with that theme I've added Greensboro & Guilford Aggregated to the right hand column of this website.

This will also make my job easier.

The blogs whose RSS feeds I aggregate there will all be located in Guilford County and will concentrate on Greensboro and Guilford County news, views and politics. This isn't meant to be a shot at my long time friend and fellow blogger, Roch Smith jr. who owns and operates Greensboro101.com but is in fact a nich that I felt needed to be filled to accomplish our goals for Real Progress For Greensboro.

If you think you blog might be a good fit, e-mail me at RecycleBill@gmail.com and I'll give it a look. One warning: the partisan nature of many local blogs makes them too divisive to be considered but give me a try.