Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Perhaps I've Been Wasting My Time?

From Fec

"At present, we don’t got $20M in bond money or $20M in private donations or $20M in city funding. This from what are supposed to be our best and brightest. Hilarious! This thing is going to fail of its own weight, completely without opposition."

At this particular moment in time it really doesn't matter as I learned less that an hour ago that my son, Jason A Jones, born April 10 1978, died from a massive heart attack this morning and I must take time to bury him but rest assured that when that job is done my anger with Mayor Robbie Perkins, the Greensboro City Council and those who would steal from the poor to entertain the rich will finally be unleashed in all its fury! There is nothing to stop me now!

Meet me in the plaza outside Melvin Municipal Office building next Tuesday night at 5:00 PM where once and for all you and I will make my son proud of his father. Bring your signs that read NO PAC and demand that Mayor Perkins stand down as we unite to bring an end to this madness once and for all and set upon a journey towards Real Progress For Greensboro.