Friday, February 8, 2013

Will George Hartzman Be Victim Of A Drone Strike?

"SEC and FINRA Whistleblower Evidence

I have worked as a financial advisor since 1993, taught CPA and attorney financial ethics in North Carolina for the last 10 years and foresaw the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression, as the following performance reports illustrate.

Both Wachovia and Wells Fargo borrowed from the Federal Reserve's Term Auction Facility (TAF), whose loans were not disclosed to the public by anyone until December 1, 2010 subsequent to congressionally mandated legislation and civil legal action.

I believe Wachovia, Wells Fargo, KPMG, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Federal Reserve illegally misled Wachovia’s shareholders.  I believe I disseminated inaccurate advice to clients governed by the Investment Advisors Act of 1940, based on information audited by KPMG and withheld by Wachovia and Wells Fargo’s executive management.  I believe my clients and Wachovia shareholders lost as insiders profited from material undisclosed information."
Please continue reading...

To those of you who were ripped-off by Wachovia and Wells Fargo, I hate it for you and I'm sorry George was unable to prevent it from happening. Just remember: He tried and your local news media outlets all refused to cover the story. A story all too common here in Greensboro, North Carolina.