Thursday, April 11, 2013

Leaked YES Weekly Records

Have you wondered what was in those records that were "mistakenly" sent to Yes! Weekly by the City of Greensboro not to long ago? Well the first batch finally came so I thought I'd share them with everyone, the entire city, the entire world even before I've had the chance to look at them myself as I'm still trying to compare numbers from the Mayor's bankruptcy and his contempt of court charge and having trouble getting them to add up.

"You are receiving this email if you requested documents from the City of Greensboro regarding the YES Weekly requests. This is the first batch of records, with future batches to be provided as they become available. You can access the records by downloading them from the City’s ftp site. Follow the instructions below and please let me know if you have any trouble accessing the information.
1.       Go to this site: ftp://ftp.ci.greensboro.nc.us
2.       Click on the Public Affairs folder
3.       Download/save info from the YES Weekly request folder"