Monday, July 15, 2013

Joseph Landis Files For Greensboro City Council At Large

Joseph Landis has filed for At Large, meaning he will represent the entire city if elected. I don't know much about Mr Landis. According to CorporationWiki he owns Midnight Photography Ltd, a photo portrait studio located at 4600 Big Tree Way Apt 11D Greensboro, NC 27409 but the North Carolina Secretary of State has no listing of a  Midnight Photography Ltd or a Joseph Landis. Perhaps Mr Landis has his business registered with the State under another name.

I ran Midnight Photography Ltd through the City of Greensboro's Privilege License Lookup and found nothing so I tried his name. Again, the same results. To be fair,

"The application asks applicants if they want their businesses’ information published on the City’s website. Those who check “yes” are included in this database. Read more about privilege licenses and how to obtain an application here."

People make plans to start businesses all the time that never come to fruition. If that's the case, Mt Landis has broken no rules. I've done the same myself. I found a lot of people online named Joseph Landis but none I can confirm as our Mr Landis. Let's hope he's not this Joseph Landis.

Who is the elusive Joseph Landis who now seeks to control our city?