Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Koury Corporation Bribes To Greensboro City Council Members?

Only minutes after I posted, Greensboro Gives Over $3 Million In Secret Payments To Koury Corporation  concerning the last 10 years of secret payments to the Koury Corporation by the City of Greensboro I got a private message via Facebook from a former Koury Corporation employee who shall hereby be addressed as Pissed Off.


Pissed Off: "Yet koury lays people off. I worked there a short while. In the corporate office. Bunch of pampas asses. They have lunch with and bring checks to certain city council members all the time. Made me sick to witness first hand what I always knew goes on in business."

Billy: "I would love to know which council members get checks."

Pissed Off: "Well back in 2009...Zachary got paid. Steve likes him"

Billy: "Steve who?"

Pissed off: "Shoffety."

Pissed Off: "The president"

Pissed Off: "Council members always calling him..."

Billy: "This is gold"

Pissed Off: "Mainly trudy ...but maybe they were friends. .."

Billy: "Worth looking into"

Pissed Off: "Yeah. Thanks for not getting me mixed up in it...I like my old boss who still works there but has zero involvement in what Steve and Ron do."

Pissed Off: "Ron Mack"

Pissed Off: "The purchasing officer...her name is terry...she knows where the bodies are."

Pissed Off: "She wrote the checks"

Pissed Off: "It would take a subpoena to get her to talk...and even then...she might lie."

Billy: "doesn't matter, check stubs have voices of their own"

Pissed Off: "They had a guy named Gordon.. He was her boss...what a whimp. He'd be the perfect fall guy."

Pissed Off: "True but you can't get their records without a lawsuit ..."

Pissed Off: "Discovery..."

Billy: "I can't but a state or federal investigation of the city og Greensboro can"

Pissed Off: "Robbie Perkins was on the council then too."

Billy: "Did Robbie get any checks?"

Pissed Off: "True. Hopefully you can get one going. When I saw 10 years worth of payments. .it confirmed my suspicions."

Pissed Off: "Probably. I think all did at some point. Bellamy smalls ...probably not. a lot of property in her district too. Lol"

Pissed Off: "I'm recalling from several years ago..so..."

Billy: "TDBS left office poor"

Pissed Off: "Zachary called often...trudy wade too...Robbie. ..too."

As George Hartzman wrote, "I believe this issue needs to be investigated."