Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Filing For Office

Sent the following e-mail to the Guilford County Board of Elections tonight:


"Howdy,
I plan to run for the office of Mayor of Greensboro in 2017. As a matter of fact I have already began laying out my platform here: http://greensboroperformingarts.blogspot.com/2016/05/if-i-were-mayor-of-greensboro.html
A couple of questions:
1. When is the first available filing date?
2. I see the 2015 filing fee was $75.00 for Mayor. Has the 2017 filing fee been established and if so, how much is it?
Thanks"


As a matter of fact: Yes, I am serious about running.

Also:

I'm looking for a campaign manager who understands the primary job of a campaign manager is to raise money for the campaign and isn't afraid to use some very unconventional approaches to doing so. And the more money a campaign manager can raise the more money a campaign manager makes. Send me an e-mail at RecycleBill@gmail.com if you're interested in the job.

And folks, please share.

Update: Next morning, Brenda Wallace of the Board of Elections, got in touch and is sending their packet of instructions via e-mail and USPS.