Friday, February 15, 2019

A Recent E-Mail Concerning Kotis Properties

I still get some interesting e-mails from time to time. I'll not name the source but it is someone I trust and should be easy to verify:


"I had been meaning to mention . . . Two weeks ago the city started repaving a section of Battleground. Well, everyone has to start somewhere and they started in front of the Red Cinema on the side going toward downtown and paved to the office building before getting to the water plant. Once that was done, they all left - that apparently was all they were going to do . . . just that one side of the street, all lanes, from one end of Kotis' property at the Cinema to the other end at the office bldg. Something funny about this.

By the way, I am back and forth on this part of Battleground daily, many times more than once per day. Nothing was wrong with the street and there was no water waork, just paving."

Political favors or just by circumstance? You tell me. Are there no broken roads in Greensboro that needed paving first?