Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I'm Being Sued By Rocco Scarfone: Part 12

I posted a link to the top left of every page of this website that leads to the table of contents of this story, I'm Being Sued By Rocco Scarfone and will remain there long after I'm gone. I felt it imperative I get the story online before I get hit with some sort of gag order so that the world will see my side of the story and not just the side the people with the most money want to tell.

 I wondered why Rocco's two bit lawyer didn't take exception to the following statement from my post The Problem With Greensboro's Approach To Club Security:

"And what does Police Chief Ken Miller, Councilman Zack Matheny and Police Attorney Jim Clark suggest club owners do now? Have known gangsters like Rocky Scarpone bring in more of their New Jersey mafia thugs to work security in Greensboro's clubs just like Rocky tried at Plum Crazys before the local bikers kicked their punk asses! Rocky's big dumb oafs won't even be able to read the security-plan manual, much less come up with a plan. "

I guess if you misspell the name it's not liable or defamation?

Did I mention that besides being a 40 something juvenile delinquent, Rocco boy is delinquent on his property taxes? $6,075.39 on one downtown property 117 S Elm, alone.   $15,545.37 on the N-club. Another bill for the N-club for $13,320.45. And here's another, 2214 Martin Luther King Dr, owned by RS International Inc who's mailing address is 3017 High Point Road, delinquent to the tune of $3077.48. So what is located at 2214 Martin Luther King Dr? Zillow.com thinks it's a 1120 square foot, single family home but as you will see in the photos it's actually a former Exxon station. The deed is restricted against convenience stores with or without gas sales so is Rocco Scarfone planning a new strip club on the fringes of SouthSide and Downtown Greensboro? That is, after all, right next door to Club LAX where Rocco's Jersey boys washed the blood out of the parking lot and altered the video from a shooting that took place on the property as widely reported in the media causing a temporary loss of the club's liquor license. That should be great for the downtown crime and property values.

And just so you know,  3017 High Point Road is Ham's of High Point Road upon which the owner Prime Time Holdings Llc is registered to Rocco C Scarfone and is also delinquent in taxes to the tune of $14,064.45.

No wonder Rocco is so rich, he doesn't pay his bills. As a matter of fact, I hear that about Rocco a lot but then I've never allowed him to become indebted to me so I wouldn't know. Amazingly, Rocco paid the taxes on his home.

Then we have from the the court transcripts from the trial, State of Florida vs. Peter Brunetti, and co-defendants Rocco Ilaria, Mike Bocchino and Terry Kennerknecht charged with trafficking and intent to traffic over 400 grams (over 2 pounds) of cocaine and convicted of conspiracy. Have little doubt, this is Rocco Carmine Scarfone and not Rocco Joseph Scarfone mistakenly identified in the TechDirt. com article, Businessman Threatens To Sue Blogger For Defamation; Blogger Says 'Bring It On' Click on the image to view full size.



I've known for quite some time the two Roccos were not one in the same even though both have ties to organized crime. The difference is, Rocco J Scarfone wrote a book about his life and leads a youth ministry. Our Rocco owns strip clubs and does back room deals with Greensboro City Councilman Zack Matheny.

Will Rocco go through with the lawsuit and take my rooster and 6 hens away from me like his two-bit lawyers Rossabi, Black & Slaughter are threatening to do? I don't know but i f I were Rocco C Scarfone I'd be asking my partners to buy me out ASAP so I could skip the country before Peter Brunetti, and co-defendants Rocco Ilaria, Mike Bocchino, Terry Kennerknecht and a lot more angry folk from a lot more deals gone wrong read this and find out who dropped the dime.

So who rolls first, Rocco Scarfone or Greensboro City Councilman, Zack Matheny?

 Please continue reading I'm Being Sued By Rocco Scarfone: Part 13