Saturday, September 29, 2012

They'll Have To Kill Me To Stop Me

I've been poor all my life so I've learned to make do. I see no reason to change now and Greensboro can rest assured the local elite won't be able to buy me off. And now that I've gotten away from all the stress my health has improved dramatically. I've lost weight, blood pressure 110/70, I feel better and don't mind getting my hands dirty. At 56 I'm healthy enough I should live a long time.

But as a friend reminded me just a few minutes ago, Greensboro's elite have a long history of making people disappear when they start making too much noise about the way things are done around here so here's what I'm asking of you: Should anything happen to me, please do not depend on the Greensboro Police Department or Guilford County Sheriff's Department to handle the investigation. Instead, demand that the SBI and FBI be brought into the investigation.

Seriously, this isn't a knock against our hard working deputies and police officers as many of them are friends of mine but they don't run their departments, the politicians and foundations do.