Friday, October 12, 2012

I'm Tired Of Just Blogging About It

Some of you may wonder what I'm up to. Some of you may think I'm planning to run for office. Believe me, I have no intention of seeking political office as I've discovered a means I can effect more positive political change for Greensboro than I could ever do if elected to office and thus enslaved to those who put me there.

If you'll look back at the people who have made the biggest positive changes in the political landscape of the world you will find that almost without exception, non of them were politicians. Now don't get me wrong, I'm no where near being on their level and doubt I ever will be but I believe I can make a positive impact on Greensboro. And with the help of everyone who follows Real Progress For Greensboro we can turn this entire city around.

You see, I never wanted a performing arts center next door to my home. I prefer the quite burbs to downtown life. But after witnessing 50 plus years of seeing Greensboro destroy my home I knew I had to make a point and do so in such a way that people would remember me and what I have to say.

So here I am, 9 months later with almost 20 thousand readers and an economic development plan I will make known to all of Greensboro at the Mayor's East Greensboro Summit, aka, The Gathering Of The Trolls, that will help the poor, feed the hungry, provide jobs, reduce the burden on tax payers and be repeated in neighborhoods all over Greensboro.

So why am I doing this? Because I'm tired of blogging about it and ready to do something about it come hell or high water. And before the rumors start, I plan to do it without pay.