Tuesday, February 25, 2014

An E-mail From Skip Alston

I got an e-mail this morning from Skip Alston (skip@skipalston.com) Here's what he had to say:

"Join me. Together, we can build a strong voice that makes jobs our #1 priority in Raleigh.

You know me. You know my priorities.
And there one issue that will be the focus of my attention. Jobs. We need a senator who knows how to fight for new jobs. A senator who gives a strong voice, here in North Carolina, to the battle President Obama is fighting in Washington. We can create programs that create jobs now, and that will rebuild our economy.

That is my job, that will be my job. For you and your family and our community.

Lets talk about what we can do, what I will do. Join me in meetings near you in Greensboro and High Point."

I replied back with the following question:


"Mr Alston,
How do you propose to bring us these jobs and what kinds of jobs are you proposing?

-Billy Jones"

Let's see if Skip Alston is true to Skip Alston's campaign logo or if he even replies at all.