Tuesday, February 11, 2014

NERPO Meeting With Sam Simpson

E-mailed to me:

"Attached are the questions that Alan used for our discussion with Mr. Sam Simpson last Wednesday, February 5, 2014.  I have included Mr. Simpson’s answers as best I could, and I also took the liberty to add a comment/opinion to a couple of the questions.  As noted at the beginning of the attachment the questions are in black, answers in blue, and comments/opinions in red.  Please understand that these are captured to the best of our knowledge and are believed to be accurate.

Alan did an excellent job of moderating the questions/discussions.  And Mr. Simpson, I thought, was most gracious and believed to have answered the questions openly and honestly.  Mr. Simpson did send the following message to us:  “Thank you for inviting me, I was a treated better than I am usually treated by my friends!  Everyone was extremely nice, especially given everything that they have been through.  Please pass along my sincere appreciation for everyone’s hospitality.  I can only true to understand the anger and frustration, but I have to admire the way in which everyone has channeled that energy into creating a body like NERPO.  The organization/structure, prayer, minutes and communication make the group very effective.”

I believe we had a positive meeting in which I think we all learned a little more."

Attachment: Questions/Answers Sam Simpson