Saturday, March 1, 2014

Zack Matheny For US Congress, NC 6th District

Many years ago when Massachusetts Governor Michael Dukakis was running for President of the United States of America and I was driving a truck for a living I often traveled to Massachusetts. Not knowing much about Michael Dukakis I decided to ask the folks I met there what they thought of Michael Dukakis.

"Worst governor we ever had," was their usual reply, "but I hope he becomes President."

"Why," I asked.

"So the rest of the country will finally know how it feels," they usually answered.

Now you know why I'm supporting Zack Matheny For 6th District of the United States Congress and hope you will too. Greensboro has suffered Zack all on our own for far too long.

Want to see Zack's Record on Transparency? Click the link.

Want the complete rundown on Zack Matheny? That was the link, click it.