Sunday, February 9, 2014

I'm Being Sued By Rocco Scarfone: Part 7

I got an e-mail Saturday from Bill O'Neil of WXII TV 12 about the interview they did with me:

"bill oneil

3:15 PM (28 minutes ago)

to me
I'm getting some kickback from legal... they want to wait until the actual lawsuit is filed.
Let me know if it happens?
Thanks."
Rocco scares a lot of people, looks like he scared Bill O'Neil's bosses as well. That's okay, my website traffic doubles with each passing day of this series. By the time Rocco and his two-bit lawyer get me into a court room This blog will be knocking down more page views than the News & Record. At that point Greensboro's entire political elite with their years of cronyism and backroom dealing will be screwed as all the things my fellow Greensboro bloggers and I have spent the last decade pouring through documents to find out finally come to light. For example: were you aware that the City of Greensboro is currently under a grand jury investigation? It's true. Or that the recent $1.98 Million Dollar Wyndham Hotel incentive deal didn't meet the minimum criteria for incentives? Or perhaps that the recipients of the incentive package were tax delinquents to the tune of $78,856.58?  (Yours truly made them pay up.)

Or maybe you haven't heard that the effort to build the new downtown Union Square University Campus is rife with corruption? And don't even get me started on the Greensboro performing arts center or Community Foundation of Greater Greensboro CEO, Walker Sanders travels. Or were you aware that last year's city council election was possibly rigged? After all, men like Rocco can't thrive in a city where the politicians are honest, can they?

If you haven't figured it out I'm writing these posts in advance and setting the autopost to publish them at later dates.

If you haven read the rest of my series, I'm Being Sued By Rocco Scarfone, I highly recommend you click on the link and read it from beginning to end. Each part is linked to the next part and in it you'll find tales of Greensboro leaders caught up in corruption, what really happened to Joey Medaloni, Scarfone's criminal record, Scarfone's questionable ownership of properties thought to be his, crooked lawyers, deals with Greensboro City Council members to pocket millions in taxpayer dollars, throwing professional fights, grand jury investigations, fraud, extortion, corporate entanglements, stealing from his employees, evidence tampering, shootings and more.

And like I say the links will lead you back to here. In the meantime check out this cool countdown clock. The story continues below.



One of the the words I most hear connected with the name Rocco Scarfone is cocaine-- the drug of choice for Greensboro's elite. Nothing keeps you going all night and helps you keep up on the dance floor like a little blow. It makes the girls easy and makes the men feel strong. And Rocco is known far and wide for having the best blow in town. Some folks even think it was Scarfone family blow that sent Joey Essa, owner of the Café Pasta +Grille to prison back in 1985.

But I wouldn't know about that... Or would I?

Some people ask me if I'm scared of Scarfone. He or his associates will be my undoing, of that much I'm sure but not before Scarfone gets his. You see, I've already passed along things I haven't written about, things like this little tip passed along to me by one of Rocco's very scared Jersey boys,

"Don't mention my name but def look into the beating and death of the patron from Buckhead Saloon."


Beating and death? Wow, that's a murder rap, not the kind of thing the FBI can ignore just because Rocco happens to be a confidential informant. (Yes, the search engines are full of references to Rocco Scarfone as confidential Informant-- many of them .PDF files located on government websites.) Now the question becomes who rolls first, Rocco or his Jersey boys? Being a made man might protect Rocco from his family but the Jersey boys are just hired guns-- they'll either run or look for revenge against Rocco. Either way, you can look for some openings to become available at Rocco's various clubs, restaurants and other well known establishments in the very near future as the rats start jumping from the burning ship into the cold waters of the North Atlantic.

Well Rocco, looks like this little lawsuit of yours has become a Federal case. I bet you and that two-bit lawyer, Amiel Rossabi never saw that coming, did you?

If you'd like to send me more tips about Rocco Scarfone and his Jersey boys e-mail me at RecycleBill@gmail.com or find me on Facebook.  You don't have do friend me if you're scared of Rocco finding out, I accept messages from anyone.

And folks, there's always more surprises in store.

Please continue reading I'm Being Sued By Rocco Scarfone: Part 8