Monday, April 24, 2017

What Is Going On With Guilford County Democrats?

The newly elected chairman of the Guilford County Democratic Party resigned under strange circumstances just 2 weeks after having assumed the position, claiming to have discovered previously unknown conflicts of interests involving his employer.


I found that to be rather odd considering he works for a mental health/substance abuse clinic in High Point. Was his employer providing services to the Guilford County Democratic Party? Were they bidding on services? It says right here, Ralph is a substance abuse councilor. Does he have some part time gig he's been keeping secret?

Just once I'd like to see a politician tell the entire story, the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, when the politician bails. That, my friends, would change everything.

But none of them have any balls. Funny, when I posted  Let's Make Sure Stephen Bolen Never Holds Elected Office I was taking up for Ralph because Steven Bolen was deliberately taking Ralph's bio out of context in an effort to smear Ralph.

Previously I posted  Hey April Parker, Remember Billy Jones? and Let's Make Sure Stephen Bolen Never Holds Elected Office.

Then I published Did Ralph Rodland Resign As Guilford County Democratic Party Chair?

Read these stories and you will know the Guilford County Democratic Party is in tatters.

But it doesn't end there. Today I got an e-mail forward that the author made no mention of keeping secret. I don't know who Leslie Holcomb is but when you read what she has to say and watch the video she sent with her e-mail you will no doubt wonder what in the hell is going on.


Click on any image to enlarge.






Here's the video that came with the e-mail:



Well folks, I've known it for some time but I guess I'm going to have to come right out and say it. Why can't anyone let me do things the nice way? Why are white people always so damned stupid? Remember when I wrote the article  Hey April Parker, Remember Billy Jones? I closed by writing:

" Our local black and LGBT communities have so many others who are better suited for the job. I'm all for new blood but April ain't it."


That was what is known as sage advice that Ralph and others failed to heed. Advice that has now come back to bite them all in their lazy freaking asses.

You see, April Parker is an openly gay female. She's also black. There is nothing wrong with that. But April Parker has alienated the entire District 8 political establishment. None of our black east Greensboro leaders and few east Greensboro constituents like her. As one of the leaders of Greensboro's Black Lives Matter, she ran off young black men faster than they could be recruited.

And a white Democratic Party Chairman from High Point and a mostly white run Guilford County Democratic Party wants to shove this woman down our throats solely because she is black and gay? Because Guilford County has never before had an openly gay black woman on the county commissioners? Because they and their LGBT friends control the fat checks from Replacements Limited?

Why would anyone in his or her right minds appoint anyone to office that the voters of that district do not want to see hold the office?

Well I may be a dumb, white redneck from northeast Greensboro with a fake high school diploma, living in the far reaches of District 8 but I've been here for 61 years and I know my black neighbors ain't having none of that shit. The last thing my black neighbors want and need is another black person in local politics bought and paid for by white money be it LGBT money or any other kind of white money. Hell, we've already got Jamal on City Council, how many tokens does east Greensboro need?

And I can't say that I blame them.

Why I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if a lot more resignations were to come about real soon.