Monday, December 9, 2013

Nancy Vaughan And Zack Matheny Lied About GPAC Parking

Nancy Vaughan and Zack Matheny lied and because of their lies the cost of the GPAC is going to more than double with taxpayers picking up all the extra costs. And the proof is right here in Real Progress For Greensboro:

For those of you who don't do Facebook I included some screen grabs. I begin with a link to They Claimed GPAC Parking Wasn't A Problem  Click on any of the images to view them full size.


Then I make the comment that Facebook groups give admins an interesting feature: the ability to know which group members have read a particular post. And to make sure everyone knows I'm for real I start naming who has read my post. No one disputes me. No one makes the claim throughout the course of an entire week that they hadn't read the post before I brought their name up. Not even Nancy Baracat Vaughan who was one of the first to read and one of the first to be called out. Rude? You bet, but then isn't lying a bit rude as well? Another screen grab as I continue:





Still not a word from Nancy Baracat Vaughan. Eric Robert chimes in but nothing from Nancy. And finally, after a week, Nancy leaves a forum made up of 127 Greensboro taxpayers, not giving a damn what they think and never explaining her actions so I explain her actions for her with 2010 Study Showed Need For Increased GPAC Parking, proof that Nancy Vaughan and Zack Matheny lied to the citizens of Greensboro.





So I guess some of you are thinking no big deal, it's all water under the bridge, right? Well not quite. Because the GPAC Task Force did not figure the cost of building parking garages into the cost of building GPAC, that means taxpayers will foot the bill for building the parking garages needed to support the GPAC-- somewhere upwards of $65 Million more dollars. So while Greensboro's elites are sitting around drinking wine and toasting one another for having built GPAC with "private" dollars, you-the-taxpayers get stuck with the bigger portion of the bill.

And you have Nancy Baracat Vaughan and Zack Matheny to blame. Lies by omission are lies just the same.