Friday, February 7, 2014

I'm Being Sued By Rocco Scarfone: Part 4

Before I continue with my story, I'm Being Sued By Rocco Scarfone I thought I'd tell my readers how I believe I came up on Rocco Scarfone's radar.

It was after hearing that Greensboro City Councilman Zack Matheney and Rocco Scarfone were working on an incentive package to bring a House of Blues to Greensboro in such a way that I believed would fatten Mr Matheny's pockets through his business relationship with Mr Scarfone that I published Rocco Scarfone Partners With Councilman Zack Matheny: Greensboro House Of Blues on December 30, 2013.

While I've no way of knowing, I seriously doubt Mt Scarfone had previously been a reader of my blog. I believe that because the letter sent to me by Mr Scarfone's lawyers, Rossabi, Black & Slaugher only made mention of 3 blog posts I have written concerning Rocco Scarfone. You see, there are others Rocco's crack team of two-bit lawyers didn't find.


Seriously, when did Walmart start selling law degrees?

The other reason I believe that to be true is because after posting  Rocco Scarfone Partners With Councilman Zack Matheny: Greensboro House Of Blues I sent the following e-mail to the management at the House Of Blues:

"Something you might want to pass along before it hits the main stream media: http://greensboroperformingarts.blogspot.com/2013/12/rocco-scarfone-partners-with-councilman.html

-Billy Jones"

If Rocco and Zack were planning a Greensboro House of Blues I'm sure that got Rocco a telephone call or e-mail from concerned House of Blues managers worried about maintaining their reputation. I also sent the following e-mail to some folks in Greensboro Government a few days later:

"Billy Jones recyclebill@gmail.com
   
Jan 6
       
to curator, George, Paul, Joe, Nancy.Hoffmann, Nancy, Amanda, Marikay, Denise, tonywilkins, Donnie, Mikebarberlaw, Doug, Rick, Stephen, Jeff
Got the telephone call from Allen Johnson of the News & Record a few minutes ago. Mr Johnson says my LTE will run in the next 2-3 days. Looks like there's now a site opening up for the downtown Greensboro Aquarium or something else we can actually use. Tell Zack and Rocco they'll not be building their House of Blues with the $3 Million designated for the downtown campus and if Issacson wants the property at Lee @ Elm he's going to have to actually buy it and pay taxes on it. GPAC is dead.

Check!

Thanks -Billy Jones, your friendly, freelance neighborhood Tyrannicide."

Methinks Mr Scarfone and his friends downtown might have some 'splainin' to do should all this go before a judge.



I actually had Issacson confused for someone else.

And folks, I've got lots more surprises waiting in the wings.



You see, Rocco, win, lose or draw in court, out here I win. Best thing you can do is crawl back under your rock.

 Thank you for reading thus far and please continue reading I'm Being Sued By Rocco Scarfone: Part 5