Friday, February 7, 2014

I'm Being Sued By Rocco Scarfone: Part 5

I got the following e-mail from Bill O'neil just before time for the News to come on WXII TV 12 on Thursday:

bill oneil
4:35 PM (18 hours ago)

to me
Your story has been postponed... I was sent to coal ash leak at duke plant in Rockingham co.

Sent from Mailbox for iPad


As my series, I'm Being Sued By Rocco Scarfone continues I push the boundaries even farther. If I'm going to be sued then dammit let's get it all out into the light. Lets dig up every piece of dirt and every rumor there is about Rocco Scarfone and put it out there for everyone in the world to see. Hell, give Rossabi, Black & Slaugher something to do to earn the money Rocco is going to be paying them after they seize my worldly assets consisting of 1 free range rooster and 6 free range laying hens. All grandfathered into the City of Greensboro, I might add.

One of the problems Rocco Scarfone faces is that for well over a decade people in Greensboro have hated, feared and despised him. And now that I'm going public they're getting in touch with me. Here's some of the most recent tips I've gotten.

"...Rocco takes out the interchange fees(credit card) out of his employees tips so he wouldn't have to pay for them. "

Wow, so Rocco is screwing his wait staff too? I bet that turns up a bunch of new tips.

"When the shooting happened at Allure he has his computer guy go into the office and alter the video footage of the guy leaving/entering the club with a gun. He pinned this on Ashby Cook. Ashby was off that night partying at inferno when he received the call about the shooting and Rocky told him to go up the street to N CLUB(now allure). Sam is the CPU guys name. He entered the building and the cops allowed him in the office not knowing exactly who or what he was capable of. He was in that office altering footage for several hours before handing the new footage to the police."

Of course one I have been hearing for years from dozens of people is that Rocco Scarfone is an FBI informant. It's probably urban legend but it would explain how Rocco escapes prosecution time and time again.

Rocco also has another problem. It's called autopost. I write blog post and set them to post into the future at a date only I know. Hell, who am I kidding, I don't remember the dates, they're just in the future. But if I'm not alive and able bodied to stop these autoposts then they publish as scheduled without my having done anything. Take my post, I'm Being Sued By Rocco Scarfone: Part 4, Do you really believe I'm posting to my blog at 5:00 in the morning? Hell no, I'm still in bed. I wrote it the day before. I can autopost an hour, a year or 20 years into the future: I can become the ghost that haunts Rocco Scarfone for the rest of his life.

You see, Rocco, you've bitten off more than you can chew. I have no assets so law suits don't scare me. Hit me with a cease and desist order and others will take up my cause world over. Kill me and you're the first person GPD Cheif Ken Miller comes looking for. As a matter of fact: you'd best be hoping none of my other enemies have me killed and pen it on you, Rocco. And because all of this has already been read by thousands of people, your friends in the FBI-- if you really do have friends in the FBI-- will forget they ever knew you. Anything you do grows my audience. Anything. You and your two-bit-lawyers were stupid enough to step in the trap I set with not one but both feet.

All that law school education snared by an East Greensboro Bessemer boy with a fake high school diploma from Dudley High School.

My advice, sell everything you own and get out of Greensboro before your mobster buddies start thinking you too much of a liability.

Want to leave an anonymous tip concerning Rocco Scarfone? Use the comments below or e-mail me at RecycleBill@gmail.com Rocco's gonna put a price on my head so I'll never be able to talk anyway.

Please continue reading  I'm Being Sued By Rocco Scarfone: Part 6  (Beginning 5:00 AM Saturday, Feb 8)