Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Closing In Ranks

It's true, Jeff Martin and I haven't been on speaking terms in quite some time but when Mr Stench writes:

"Lest they think we’ve thrown every stone at our disposal, I assure you we have not even begun to expose their personal and business circumstances to our advantage.

Let this be a warning. Vote for the $20M limited obligation bonds and you will be subjected to an online colonoscopy. Expect no quarter, for none shall be given until you are removed from office."


What's that old saying about the enemy of my enemy is my friend? Jeff and I can always live to fight one another when this is all over be it tonight or next election day. So make up your mind, GPACers, how far do you want this to go?

And ask Walker Saunders if only politicians are endangered? Which, by the way, was proven true by Walker's wife.

Seriously folks, I have entire decks of cards I've yet to open much less put into play.

"No one knows what it's like to be the bad man, to be the sad man..."